Tuesday, August 18, 2009

a huge hug from Singapore

to all you people reading my blog.

Anyway I haven't gotten the chance to actually write a new blog, that and the fact that i'm lazy and can't stop watching lost. So i'll be posting pictures later on in the next blog, because i'm going to make this a brief one.

School, is a pain just like any other school. I personally hate mandarin and i want to move back to my old English class. Yea I just moved to another English class today and I quote Mr. Holywell saying "in this case, you have no choice"
That's a pain, really it is.
Some of the things I wish right now, is to be with Rain in Salihara. Sound fun there, reminds me of the time we watch ERK, Sore and Kunokini.

I finished my DNT and Science homework, i decided not to do my math's because the teacher never checks it and lost is so much more interesting.

I'm going to sleep now, and I'm going to wake up tomorrow and unwillingly go to school.

No comments: