Monday, July 27, 2009

Singapore

nuqneH. That's 'hello' in klingon, yes i'm trying to learn how to speak klingon :)
I have recently moved to Singapore, 13 days to be exact, and i miss Jakarta a hell lot. I'm going back to Jakarta on the 31st of July and also the 7th, and I am very excited. I miss a lot of things, and I can't list them all. I actually miss everything about Jakarta, from Efek Rumah Kaca, to alays, to traffic and also mas-mas di pinggir jalanan.

Singapore is going great so far, school is fine, family is fine, everything's fine. I found at least 2 stores that I think Rain and Allysha would like :) one of a kind, vintage shop. I should take them there when they come here.

My day isn't very exciting here, I pretty much just get up, go to school, lunch, homeroom, lesson, go home by bus, go on the internet, do my homework, have dinner, watch tv, watch a movie, go online, and go to sleep.

There are apparently quite a lot of concerts coming up, Phoenix on the 1st, MEW and cut//copy (i think) on the 8th, and NIN on the 10th. the one in bold are the one i'm gonna go :) Mr. Big and Keane is coming too, not sure if i'm going though.

What I'm sure is that I miss Rain, Allysha, Nadia R, Nadya S, Adis, Claudia, Cindy, Barri, Nenet, Adria, Chaca, Naya, Krisna, Michael, Henny, Hesty, Gabby and indomie terribly.


1 comment:

nayadennaya said...

you're coming home soon :D